Semi Permanent 2023 - GIVEAWAY
Semi Permanent returns to Pōneke Wellington with a dynamic lineup of leading creative innovators
Semi Permanent the festival of creativity and design is set to return to Pōneke Wellington from 8th until the 10th of November 2023 and will again bring together the creative industries across Asia Pacific for three days of inspiring keynote talks, panel discussions, workshops, demonstrations, and more.
As the biggest and longest-running event of its kind in the southern hemisphere, Semi Permanent shares insight into the processes of the world’s leading visionaries and ignites connection, conversation, collaboration, and creativity. Equal parts education and inspiration, the event provides an opportunity for attendees to level up their skillset whilst expanding their understanding of an ever-evolving creative landscape.
The breadth of this year’s program is reflective of creative practice in 2023, including graphic, product, game and motion design, fashion, illustration, publishing, visual art, digital and brand strategy, and business innovation. Highlights include:
- Alexandra Popova — Senior Director of Personalisation and Future of Content, adidas, Amsterdam
- Ben Grandgenett — Design Director, The New York Times Magazine, New York
- Constantine Gavrykov — Senior Global Director of Product Design, Decathlon, Amsterdam
- Emma Lewisham — Founder, Emma Lewisham, Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland
- Eva Kruse — Chief Global Engagement Officer, PANGAIA, and Founder, Global Fashion Agenda, London
- Megha Kapoor — Head of Editorial Content, Vogue India, Mumbai
- Rajiv Surendra — Artist, Author, Designer and Video Host, New York
- Simon Devitt — Photographer, Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland
- Ta-ku — Recording Artist, Creative Director and Photographer, Perth
- Tyrone Ohia — Founder and Creative Director, Extended Whānau, Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland
With many more speakers set to feature.
We have been very kindly gifted 1x full festival access double pass (entry for 2x people) to giveaway valued at ($958 NZD!) to one lucky person for this event, all you need to do is click here to enter.
The winner will be drawn and contacted on Friday 3rd November.
As a friend of Semi Permanent and The Creative Store, we also have an exclusive 20% off promo code to share with you, access this by entering the code SPFRIENDS20 at checkout when you purchase your tickets.
CLICK HERE to secure your ticket now and check out the full schedule.