Video Workshop - Sydney
Date And Time
Wed., 27 February 2019
9:00 am – 1:00 pm AEDT
Moore Park Golf Club
Moore Park, NSW 2021
HALF DAY VIDEO WORKSHOP in Sydney
Maximum of 20 people per workshop.
Video is one of the most valuable tools you can learn for growing your business today. It helps you to educate your clients and market your business 24/7. It enables you to be a global business from your laptop.
Video empowers you to communicate your message faster than anything else out there.
Don't underestimate what a video can do for your business!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS WORKSHOP:
- Learn how to shoot and light your videos properly to make them more professional.
- Learn how to create your first videos for marketing your business, including the scripting and other processes you need to make sure the right people are engaging with your videos.
- Plan your first video ads or blogs (and learn why they are so important in your marketing).
- Learn the best strategies for advertising with your videos on Facebook to reach a targeted audience.
- Get our gear list of tried and tested affordable equipment, plus other tools and templates that you need to start making videos with your smartphone now.
- Learn confidence tricks for being on camera & how to make sure you look your best.
- NOTE that we do not go into detailed editing in this workshop. We have other training programs for that, including one day editing programs and online training. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about these options.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS:
"Hi Rachel and Michael, I wanted to say a big thank you for your video workshop on Sunday morning. I thoroughly enjoyed it and learned exactly what I came there to learn. It was practical, informative and well presented.
Thank you for sharing what you do so well. I will know where to come to if I need any further help with my videos." Sharon Maloney PhD., Women's Health Practitioner & Clinical Hypnotherapist, Gold Coast
“Girl Director are the Video Gurus that have enabled me to realize my video dreams... I encourage you to get on your board and start paddling... and ride this video wave!” Helen Sweeney, Diva Transformations, Blue Mountains, NSW
"I really enjoyed it and couldn't believe how much I learnt in just 4 hours. I already had some of the equipment that you suggested which made me feel as though my time searching for reviews had not been wasted - but now i will just use the links in your equipment checklist. Also bought your book and have it on the ipad for this arvos plane trip! Now to get started and learn by doing! Thank you again." Ruth Groom, AMC, Hobart
"I attended a session with Rachel and Michael yesterday. To say a fire was lit inside me is an understatement. Despite not having all the "right" gear I created a video this morning and I'm proud of what I achieved within just a small amount of time. I'm so excited to work with Girl Director and see how far I grow." Shelly Pease, Precious Pouts, Townsville.
"Thanks Rachel, your support and Michael's has been great. Everything you said and more." Fatima Ingles, Freedom Fit, Adelaide
"We have just hit 150 members yesterday. So excited. Thank you so much in your part in that." Mary Wong, Brisbane
"Thank you Rachel and Michael for bringing the Girl Director to us today in Hobart. "Love yourself as you are. Stop being hard on yourself." - Michael. "Get closer to the camera", "Know your best side." - Rachel. Melissa Donaldson, Allsure Insurance Tasmania
"Through you so much has now become possible." Robert Munden, Noosa, QLD
"Awesome info...thankyou...each time i learn from you both i feel a little more confident..." Tereasa Spencer, Maroochydore, QLD
"Brilliant workshop." Yvonne Packbier, Sunshine Coast, QLD