Register now for TEDxWellington 2017 – the largest-ever TEDx in our capital.
As you can see, there is only the Pay It Forward registration category left. For $175, you’ll receive one place for yourself, while gifting a seat to one of our fantastic chosen charities (listed below) who will pass it on to a deserving member of their targeted community. Get your TEDxWellington fix and feel the warm fuzzies, all in one go:
- Change Makers : a rights-based, non-Government organisation (NGO) representing 14 refugee-background communities in Wellington.
- Dress for Success : an international not-for-profit organisation that empowers women by providing professional attire, a network of support and career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- Kava Club : a community of Wellington-based Māori and Pasifika practitioners who create events for our creative communities.
- Seniornet : a community training network that supports and motivates people aged 50+ to enjoy and use technology in their everyday lives.
- Young Enterprise Scheme ; excites New Zealand youth about business and entrepreneurship, delivering a range of successful programmes and resources to educate and connect students with both the business and start-up eco-system.
Here's your chance to help a friend you haven't met yet, so book your place at TEDxWellington 2017 and support a local cause, all in one!
On Sunday 18 June, our brightest, boldest, and most thought-provoking speakers and performers will take the stage at St James Theatre for the 2017 TEDxWellington conference. It’s a day guaranteed to make you think, feel, and maybe even change your perspective!
While this year’s speakers and performers are yet to be announced, the 2016 talks covered everything from the dangerous myth about libraries to changing the world with cake. Just imagine what awaits you behind the theatre curtain this June.
There will also be surprises in store beyond the stage, with audience interactions taking place during the breaks between speakers – it’s set to be an incredible day from start to finish.