Australian creatives wanted!
Are you an emerging Art Director or Copywriter based in Australia? If so, Google Brand Studio Sydney wants YOU!
The Rare Creative Fellowship is a global program for emerging creative talent that offers hands-on experience and exposure across Google’s various in-house creative teams.
The creative industry’s long-standing traditions and conventional standards can often create a talent loop that is systematically inaccessible to many new voices and emerging talent. In particular, for creatives from non-traditional backgrounds, it can feel disproportionately difficult to gain access to the support they need to thrive in this industry. That is why we’re looking outside typical networks to find exceptional talent to join us.
The Rare Creative Fellowship places emerging talent on dedicated teams, gaining exposure and hands-on experience across Google’s various in-house creative departments. In tandem with this experience, participants are also invited to inspiring talks to enrich their experience.
This program ushers in a new, diverse generation of creative talent and benefits the industry at large by bringing in fresh, innovative perspectives.
Before you start:
Before you express your interest in a position, please confirm you have reviewed the following requirements to ensure you can fully commit to the program.
- As of June 2022, you have work authorization in the country of any position you have selected.
- As of June 2022, you are of a legal age to work in the country selected.
- You can speak and write English fluently.
- You are able to commit to the Creative Fellowship for six months (June 2022 – December 2022).
- You understand that you will be employed as a freelancer via Google’s staffing partners.
Click on the link here to find out more and register your interest!