Niche Marketing for the Creative Business
We are thrilled to have Emma Veiga Malta join us for her insights to niche marketing for creative businesses. What is niche Marketing? It is recognising and refining your distinct skill set, discovering opportunities in the marketplace to differentiate on this and how to build and market a business around this. Plus mentoring and how to keep momentum once you start.
Emma has a 20 year career as an artist and designer that spans both Europe and Australia. Her entrepreneurial journey is an incredible one including a stint in Silicon Valley after winning a ‘Shark Tank-style’ pitch contest. She has been nominated and won awards, and is a coveted guest speaker. She is a source of knowledge on how to increase your revenue, to how to find your business identity, and how to use Facebook Groups to grow your business.
She is also a mentor at The Branson Centre for Entrepreneurship, helping early-stage businesses grow and thrive
- Refining your business idea
- Recognising gaps in the marketplace
- Branding – how to get it right
- Niching – whats your skill and how to differentiate
- Marketing tools and how to use them
- Mentoring and keeping momentum
What to bring:
- Any planning you have done to date on your business
- Your business cards to network
- Your phone or laptop to get online should you need to
- Your ideas and an open mind!
DATE AND TIME
Wed. 13 September 2017
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
iscd - International School of Colour & Design
118 Walker Street
North Sydney, NSW 2060
To purchase tickets: www.eventbrite.com.au